Experienced Auto Glass Technician
Looking for a full time auto glass technician that can install and repair automotive glass with all makes and models of vehicles. Candidates must have a minimum of two years of experience working in an auto manufacturing facility, car dealership or auto repair shop. They must possess a sound knowledge base in automotive glass installation and repair or collision repair.
- Ability to assess damage and perform repairs or replacements according to specified requirements (windshields; door glass; vent window; quarter glass; back window glass as well as installing motor and regulators for door glass as needed)
- Service customers and perform repairs or replacements on-site or in the field
- Travel to and from job sites as needed (Philadelphia, New Jersey and surrounding areas)
- Interact well with customers
- Provide accurate estimates to customers
Minimum job requirements
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must be able to work Monday through Friday with occasional Saturdays as needed.
- Work well independently Must be reliable, dependable, punctual and have a strong work ethic
- Possess a friendly customer service attitude Ability to operate machinery and ability to lift at least 50 pounds on a regular basis (example: tools/glass etc.)
Pay based on experience.